NULCA is here to provide a united voice on behalf of our members. NULCA operates on a financial year membership, from 1st July to 30th June.
Who is NULCA for?
- Locating professionals
- Potholing contractors
- Equipment suppliers
- Utilities (Gas, Water, Electricity, Telecommunications)
- Any other organisation that has underground assets or that excavates around underground assets
Why join NULCA?
- To be part of a rapidly growing industry body
- Networking Opportunities
- Education: stay ahead of changes, keep up to date with new advances and equipment in the industry
- Trust: promote that your company is part of an industry association
- Show support for locators being recognised for their professionalism
- To have as voice at meetings
- Access to supplier discounts
- Discounts on training
- 1300 number to answer queries
- Closed “members only” forum on Linkedin
Ordinary member (Locator etc): $395
Supplier member (Industry suppliers): $500
Associate member (staff or partners): $20
Interested party (Utility owners or Government departments): Free